I've been waiting with bated breath all week for this package to come.
Ever since I arrived I've been making a list of things I forgot to pack, things I didn't think I'd need but really did need, and things I took out of my suitcase so it wouldn't be over the 50-pound weight limit. (My suitcase was just 2 pounds over and they slapped a "heavy" sticker on it--I can't imagine what they would have done to me if it had weighed more.)
Then I skyped with my kind parents who dug through my bedroom and got together all the things I needed. I requested mom add some 'treats,' then sat back and waited.

It arrived!
Ohmygoodness treats! My mom is the best.
It was a much-needed bit of home, including fun things to do! Also, I've never been so excited to see my own clothes.
There was so much awesome.
P.S. If you too would like to bring a single, glistening tear of joy to my eye, send me a message and I will give you my address. (provided I, you know, know you in real life)



No comments:
Post a Comment