Saturday, February 7, 2015

Poetry Post: The days puddle together

The days puddle together
with
the sniffles
anger
glisten
breeze
photos
chat boxes
brick sidewalks
and marble walls
the
calm and the
monotony



What I'm trying to say is when I don't follow my "write poetry every day" regimen, blog about my life every few days, and keep track of my expenses weekly, I utterly get lost in time.
It's february already, there still isn't any snow on the ground, the weather oscillates between a 40-degree range, and sometimes it rains. I do fun stuff with fun people, including by myself, and I avoid other people, I go to work and embarrass myself in a variety of ways and try to get done what I say I will get done. I attend fancy dinners and have a lot more fun than I expected. I go for walks in the dark and have a lot more fun than I expected.



It feels like a month since I've posted something.
It feels like I've been here for 6 months.
It feels like I'm here
It feels like

No comments:

Post a Comment