Thursday, March 12, 2015

DC Quickie: Snapshots of life in the city

This is my FAVORITE part of Capitol
Hill. Nothing can top it.


I took this photo for Jillian, but then forgot to
send it to her. But it's seaweed ravioli.
Glam.
Sometimes you see people who look like your
friends and you're surprised when your friends
aren't there so you can point it out. #Louis


Fascinating specimen too great to be in a museum.
This perfectly illustrates life in a city.


Everyone loves this indoor courtyard, even
the homeless think it's great for sleeping in.
Sale on garish suits!


#Loveis Fireball whiskey for Valentine's Day
One of the more beautiful mundane sights I've found.


And then there are the surprises, like this hot guy
Staring at me from across the room at fashion week.
Probably wondering why I was taking his picture.
The Last Payphone: a heart-wrenching novel
about love, loss, and landlines


Cool street vendors selling records. Retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment